Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baltimore!!

So...Today was a super fun day :) Me and the girls got to hang out with my bestie Brisa and her family :) It started out too funny. Me and Brisa were wearing the EXACT same thing!! We are too much alike at times, its funny. Instead of changing, we just went about our day and couldn't have cared less!! We went down to the inner harbor where we decided to eat at Dicks Last Resort. OH MY GOODNESS, I have never laughed this much at a meal EVER! Of course me, the innocent one who tries not to attract attention is the first at our table to get one of the nice, tall beautiful handmade hats lol. Mine said "I pee when I laugh" Nice. I may actually have peed a little today because I did laugh so hard. Good food with great company. I met Brisa's cousin Yvonne today, just like all her other family I felt like I knew her for years! We walked around after lunch around the water and we stumbled on about 3 weddings! So beautiful. Of course made me think of Rick and how our 3rd wedding anniversary os on Tuesday. It's the second anniversary we are spending apart...**sigh** We will just have to make up for it when he gets home!! I missed him a lot today for some reason. Maybe it was seeing Brisa and Keith together or maybe it was seeing Keith play with my girls? Whatever it was, I really wished he could have been with us today.....


As we were walking we saw these fountains that kids were running in having a great time. It was so hot and Hayden just looked at me with these eyes asking" Mom, can I?" lol I told her to go get wet and have fun!! Of course after about 20 mins, we were ALL WET! It was so fun though. My little Chubbers (Brisa's daughter Natalya who has been nicknamed Chubbs since day 1) even got in on the fun. So I HAD to Kell's wet. She loved it!! Great times.. It really was a great day. I feel so blessed to have such great friends here at this time. They truly take the sadness away on a lot of the days. Love them!! <3  Well I am pretty tired. LONG DAY, but a WONDERFUL one!!













Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment