Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting through this

It seems like this time away is just getting harder and harder. I've had a hard time dealing with this separation and just the deployed life all in all. I just hope that my love and I can get through this and be stronger because of it. It shouldn't feel like this but I feel like she's slipping away from me, and there is nothing I can do about it. I don't mean to sound all depressed this is just what is on my mind right now at this time. I just want to be home and get everything back to normal, but even when I'm a day closer to leaving this hell hole, it feels like i'm even further away. I'm dealing with some personal issues over here and I feel pretty good about them, but it just isn't getting any easier. All I can say is just pray for me and my family to get through this so that we are stronger on the other end.

My wife and my babies are my whole life, some decisions are made in life that can't be taken back but nothing is impossible to get over. I've witnessed how draining this whole process is and can be, not only on the deployed member, but more on the spouse and the little ones back home. All credit in this process should go to the deployed members spouse, for they have to deal with everything with the deployment but also go on and continue to run the household like nothing has ever changed. My respect for my wife, is insurmountable and she is the most amazing woman, wife and mother. Keep us in your prayers that we can get through these trying times. Thank you and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment