Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Soooo Busy!!

Wow!!! I haven't been able to write on here in days! Me and the girls have been so busy! It is crazy being both Mommy and Daddy right now lol. We had a good weekend. We spent time with my best friend again, and did a little shopping. It was at the mall, when the most horrible thing happened!! Me and Brisa were shopping in one of our favorite stores when my "mommy nose" kicked in. Kells pooped. Of course!! lol. So I ask Brisa to keep the stroller with her while I just run to the bathroom with Kells to change her diaper. So I pick Kells up, and that's when I saw it. POOP EVERYWHERE!!! In the stroller, on her, and now on me. Yuck! She was putting her hands in it, and trying to grab for me and my face! Poor thing was screaming and crying at this point because I freaked out lol. Keep in mind we are in a store on a Friday evening, so it's crowded!  Wow. I had to run to the nearest bathroom and stick Kells in the sink and clean her entire body. That was a moment to remember, needless to say :)

We really miss Rick, so much, every day, all day. Deployments in one word? SUCK! LOL This is something I do not wanna do again for a long while. Ugh! I will be keeping up with this more, no matter how busy I may be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment