Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

The beginning of our new blog...

                  Well here we are... A little over a month since he's been gone. I'm not gonna lie it is so hard sometimes, but I find a way to make it through. These past couple of weeks have been hell for all of us, but the good Lord pulls everyone up at some point :) Today, me and our girls (Hayden 2, and Kellisyn 1) had a great time. We did our grocery shopping very early so we could have the rest of the day for fun! We started by baking, well I don't know if cooking with a light bulb is considered baking, but to my Hayden Bear it was the best thing ever! Yes the Easy Bake Oven takes about 5 years to bake a cake, but hey who cares it allowed me to share something with my baby that I will always remember :) We even frosted a little cookie for Kells to eat, she didn't mind that at all :) Then we headed outside for some water fun. We all had a great day. Our day would have been that much better had we heard Daddy pulling up outside. That was usually the one thing we waited for all day. 3:00 pm comes and goes these days, and sometimes I wish I could just hear that Garage Door open. :( I love you honey and I am so very proud of you and what you are doing for our Country!!







No comments:

Post a Comment